Frequently Asked Questions
Questions About Payments
Questions About Payments
Can you explain your refunds policy?
WorkerChecks.com only offers refunds for extenuating circumstances. By paying for a Criminal History Check through WorkerChecks.com, you have read and accepted all the terms and conditions provided on our website and you:
- Have gained confirmation that our police check will be accepted for the purposes in which you intend on using it;
- Are agreeing to provide true and correct information;
- Have completed the online application accurately and thoroughly;
- Have provided the pre-populated informed consent form signed and dated (if you intend to lodge via post); and
- have provided the necessary ID as per the minimum ID requirements.
WorkerChecks.com is not responsible for:
- Data entry errors that have been made by persons inputting their own details into the application for a criminal history check;
- Persons who have changed their mind after partially or fully completing the application process;
- Selection of the wrong check type and/or reason for check;
- Lack of detail provided by persons inputting their own details into the application for a criminal history check;
- False/Incorrect information provided by persons into the application for a criminal history check;
- Not thoroughly completing the online application process;
- Not providing the necessary ID as per the minimum ID requirements; and
- Not returning a signed and dated informed consent form (if lodged by post).
To obtain a refund email – [email protected] include your first name, surname and date of birth, a reference number if you have it and a brief description of why you require a refund. We will then assess the suitability of your refund claim.
How much does it cost for a Police Check?
Employment General – AUD $40
Volunteering – AUD $20
International – AUD $170
NZ Police Check – AUD $70
VEVO Check – AUD $8.80
I don’t have a credit card, what other payment methods are available?
Unfortunately we only accept online credit card payments.
We can monitor Working with Children Checks by screening weekly – free of charge
– If you wish to register as a worker who will be working with children, you will need a current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
For orgainsations who hold an account to screen workers – if the worker has a WWCC – we will screen weekly at no additional cost. Results will be available in your business portal. If there is a check discrepancy – you will receive an alert.
WWCC are only processed through the statutory organisations in each state – the contact details and websites for more information on the application process can be found below.
Once you have received your check – we welcome you to add it to your “check passport” and register it with workerchecks.com