To obtain a police check solution for your business, you will need to follow these steps:
Contact the provider: Contact the provider and discuss your business needs, including the number of checks you require and the frequency of checks needed.
Set up an account: Most providers will require you to set up an account in order to manage your police check orders and requests.
Provide employee information: Provide the required personal information and identification for each employee who requires a police check.
Pay the fee: The cost of a police check varies depending on the provider, but most charge a fee which can be paid online or through a business account.
Wait for the checks to be processed: The processing time for a police check varies, but it is usually completed within a few business days.
Receive the certificates: Once the checks are complete, you will receive police
Worker Checks provides a free full business solution to manage all your worker checks:
- Management suite for alerts and non-compliance of worker’s checks:
- Employer or Worker Pay options
- Pay by CC or monthly invoicing
- Invite your workers to conduct checks from your management portal
- Portal view of all your worker’s status
- Your branding on electronic correspondence
Available for any organisation